Leading Parent Partnership Award
Hallam Primary School is currently working towards the above award. We are hoping to achieve this in order to demonstrate how effective our communication is with parents and how much parental engagement has increased and improved. The process involves working together to provide evidence for nine objectives as listed here:
- The school demonstrates a commitment to work towards achieving the LPPA
- The school makes and implements effective plans to achieve and maintain the LPPA
- The school is a welcoming, communicative and friendly place for parents.
- The school promotes the awareness and participation of all groups of parents in supporting their children’s learning and developing their own learning. In addition, the school holds and actively promotes a programme of opportunities and events for joint parent and child participation.
- The school provides a good induction for all new parents.
- The school provides parents with relevant and user-friendly guidance and information to help them support their children’s learning.
- The school produces and implements parent-friendly policies to establish effective home–school links and improve children’s attendance, punctuality, progress and positive participation in school.
- The school provides good support for all parents as their children move through or leave the school.
- The school summarises its achievements against the LPPA Objectives and outlines its future plans.
We look forward to sharing with you our success once the evidence to achieve the award has been collected.