Fields of Learning is a dynamic primary and secondary teaching alliance situated in Sheffield, South Yorkshire and North Derbyshire.
We offer a comprehensive School Experience Programme, details of which can be found on the ‘Get into Teaching’ website https://getintoteaching.education.gov.uk/school-experience
With Fields of Learning you will receive a rich classroom based PGCE experience accredited through Sheffield Hallam University working with an outstanding team of supportive and highly experienced teachers and fully accredited mentors with a reputation for being the best practitioners in their fields.
5 Reasons to choose us:
- You will play a full role in school life and we will value your fresh subject experience, energy and new perspectives
- Our transition-to-teaching and wellbeing leader offers secondary trainees support from recruitment onwards, ensuring that your professional learning is personalised
- We guarantee a diverse and contrasting range of experience and your training will be enriched by a stimulating second placement – bespoke to meet your needs and interests
- 80% of our trainees receive an outstanding grade at the end of the course
- The intention to employ within our alliance for our most successful beginner teachers is high. Typically our trainees secure immediate employment at the end of the course
For more information please visit our website https://www.learningfields.org.uk/ or email us at email@example.com